Enjoy the classic Keg Lychee Martini in the comfort of your own home while watching the newest episode of Vanderpump Rules.
My blog allows me to attempt to recreate/share drinks and dishes from some of my favourite restaurants. Everyone closest to me knows my order at The Keg: A lychee martini, filet medium rare with blue cheese crust, and garlic mash. I have tried several times before mastering the recipe of a lychee martini at home by using a mishmash of online recipes. Unfortunately, not one of them would taste anywhere near similar to The Keg martini. One example of different Lychee Martini recipe can be found on the the Food Network, which includes more premade lychee juice, and less flavored alchohol ie. lychee liqueur. Therefore, I had to resort to asking multiple bartenders at different locations to tell me what the secret is. I have learned that some add Chombard at the bottom (my preference), and some mix it in while shaking. Either way I have mastered its at home version, and it is now a staple cocktail at any function – or just a regular Monday night!
Follow this recipe and woo yourself or all your future guests with your amazing bartending skills.
The Keg Lychee Martini:
- 3/4 oz of your favourite vodka (I prefer grey goose )
- 1 oz lychee liqueur
- 1/4 oz Chambord
- 1/2 a lime, juiced
- Add all ingredients (except for the Chambord and the Lychee fruit) into a cocktail shaker filled with ice, and shake until all combined and cold (approximately 10 seconds.)
- Prepare a chilled Martini glass and pour ¼ oz of Chambord into the bottom of the glass.
- Pour content from shaker into chilled glass.
- Add a garnish of lychee fruit to your glass.
Find similar silver rimmed martini glasses HERE
Links to all the spirits used:
Please drink responsibly
2 Comments Add yours